Skip to content
Terms & Conditionsbzo_admin2021-02-05T07:42:50+00:00
- All dogs must be up to date with annual vaccinations against distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, canine parvovirus and kennel cough. All cats must be vaccinated against infections enteritis and infectious Respiratory Disease. A certificate showing a record if vaccinations must be shown on arrival.
- We INSIST on the kennel cough vaccination. This must be done a minimum of 14 days prior to arrival and the kennels and MUST be updated on an annual basis.
DAY BOARDERS – You MUST inform us when your dog has had his/ her booster, have a 2 week break from day boarding, and bring your vaccination card for us to update our records.
Due to the arbitrary nature of the disease, should an outbreak of kennel cough arise, the kennels are not responsible for any vet bills arising from or associated with treatment.
- The kennels reserve the right to refuse a dog, if appropriate proof of vaccinations cannot be provided on arrival.
- Our insurance will NOT cover boarders for any pre-existing conditions or any condition that would have occurred, had the dog/ cat not been in our care.
- You MUST inform us of any behaviour in your pet that we need to be aware of, ie aggression
- We highly recommend all dogs are neutered to enable us to socialise them with as many other dogs as possible. You should make us aware if an unswayed female is due in season.
- Cancellation Charge – Cancellations giving less than 48 hours notice will incur a charge of 50% of total booking fee